Friday, July 6, 2012

The Negligent Blogger

I know.
I know.
Mark, I know. I haven't been blogging.
What can I say.
The cat ate my homework....
I was busy....
I fell down and couldn't get up....
I was out having fun....
It was too hot....
I'm sorry, ok?
I'll try and do better in the future.

Much has happened since last I blogged. I guess I left off in a rest area just outside Fargo, ND. We managed to make it about 3 miles that day and ended up in a grassy knoll inside Moorhead, MN city limits. That trip lasted eight days, including a stop in Detroil Lakes where we found the Oof-da Taco trailer. Oh my gosh, we pulled over. We had been looking for that trailer all trip, and never caught on that we could just check their website to see where they would be touring next.



I had never had an Oof-da Taco before, but my husband had. He raved about them every time we drove through North-Western Minnesota. I was so glad to finally get a chance to try one. It looked so good I wolfed most of it down before thinking to take a picture of it to show you.

Sorry about the missing bits. It was just a little too good to let sit around for any amount of time.
If you have never had them, and if you cannot see in the photo of my almost devoured taco, it is a taco on fry bread, and is about a foot in diameter.
The Oof-da taco is one of those food items that must be tried at least once.

It's getting late, and my laptop needs some quality down time. So, that's all for tonight.
I will tell you more about our adventures tomorrow.
Oh, and Mark, that Mexican Restaurant was delicious. (tee hee, tee hee)

No comments:

Post a Comment