Monday, November 18, 2013

We Have Settled In SouthWest Ontario

Sorry for taking so long to post. But honestly, I have been busy.
While away from the blog I managed to acquire my AZ drivers license. For those that do not speak Ontarian Drivers License talk, that is a Class 1 license. I am now legal to drive one of those 18-wheelers down the open road.
I got my license in late August, and landed a job soon after.  But, alas, the company turned into a family business filled with scoundrels. They didn't pay me for work performed. So, I am on the hunt once again for a paying gig. No more volunteer driving positions for me. Funny, I don't remember saying I was working for free when I started there.
Oh well, live and learn.
Let me know if you are looking for a driver. Preference is long haul. I love the open road!!

1 comment:

  1. So we are not going to see you in Arizona this winter? Are you out of the motor home?

    ReplyDelete