Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Sunny Days Are Here Again

We made it across the border. I wasn't sure how difficult it would be crossing the border for the entire winter. But apparently we are not a threat to National Security down here. The border guard did ask us to pull over, and one of the nice men there came aboard our travelling house. He opened a few of our cupboards, checked the fridge, looked in the closet, then said we were good to go.
Last night we made it as far as Grand Forks. My husband and I were both fairly tired. I guess neither of us slept the night before. Between the cold temperatures in the RV and the anticipation of heading south, it was hard to get any sleep.
Today we are in Fargo. The sky is clear, and the sun is out in full force. It must be close to 70 degrees today. I took my socks off again, and my feet are very happily naked in their sandals. My sweater is parked as well. As for Ward, he is basking in the sun that is shining in the motorhome reading a book on Route 66.
Ah, the life of a vagabond.
Gotta love it!
Tonight we are going out for dinner at the Texas Roadhouse. I'll let you know how the roadkill tastes.
Later dudes and dudettes.

No comments:

Post a Comment